The Conveyancing Buying Process
OUR TEAM, WORKING SEAMLESSLY TOGETHER, IS A SPECIALIST COMBINATION
• Regional Network Of Offices
• All Offices Access Central Systems, Information, Processes
• All Offices Backed By Solicitors
• All Offices Jointly Networked For Instantaneous Communication
• Applying Unifiorm Systems & Standards
"You're in Safe Hands"
The time has come and you are ready to buy some property. But what do you need to know in order to get purchase your property? Follow the conveyancing buying process step by step below!
Step 1: Contract Review
If possible before you place an offer or pay a holding deposit, or in any event, before you commit, request a copy of the contract from the real estate agent and fill out our online form with all the details. We will review the contract for you for free* and advise you on the next steps. If you decide to go ahead with the purchase, we will then assist you in obtaining any necessary inspection reports, negotiate with the seller’s conveyancer on any contract amendments and get you ready to exchange.